Thursday, December 12, 2013

Self Portrait


 I put this in Environmental Portrait because you can tell where they work and their lifestyle. I picked both of these because they seem to work from opposite sides of the world but they're both old.

 They don't seem to have an artificial looking smile and the poses are not rehearsed looking as well.

 I thought this is formal both because they both have a background and looking directly at the photo

The selfies are awesome and me loving Harry Style and JB makes the self a hundred more better.

I plan to do an environmental portrait on vets by going to their environment ( Mr. John's room) and seeing them hands on with the animal or I will do Student Council at their meetings and the students and or advisor leading the meeting.

No comments :

Post a Comment