Monday, December 2, 2013

Great Black and White Photos Part 3

When I saw the picture I thought the first one that showed nature and since I like the outdoors and water, the waterfall is the first thing that caught my eye.
The second one is the outcome of a battle and I liked the fact that the photographer wasn't scared and was open minded and he thought instead of taking it during the battle he took the aftermath of it and we the future generation get to see the blood that was shed and I thought it was a way to honor the lives lost.

As I take the picture of the water fall I see the harsh currents pushing the broken branches and all the living creatures in their natural habitat, I smell the oder of pine trees and fishes. I can hear the waters gushing down towards the mouth of the river and all the insects harmoniously making music. I can feel the heat on my back as I try to take the perfect picture. I can taste my saliva as I feel dehyrated and the aftertaste you get when I eat fish.

I see the body's piled up and dead on the ground, horses lost from their riders, guns empty of gunpowder just pure silence, soldiers looking for survivors, Blood everywhere! I feel the emptiness and dead silence. I feel hurt and just filthy from running away from the battle. Before I took this picture I heard gun shots and screams of pain. I taste nothing but sweat running down your face.

I want to make posters since there might be a limited amount of photos the photographer took and since the pictures are so old he might be dead and what's a better attention getter than huge posters plastered everywhere. Because to me his picture really do have a greater meaning and is pretty historical

No comments :

Post a Comment