Monday, October 21, 2013

Mural Project Preview

Shoes; Many say shoes take you to places, me being a shoe-holic I think that different shoes people have expresses who you are and why your comfortable in. It also gives you a feeling of new fashion and gives people up to date on what to wear these days. Fashion always change now the 60's fashion are in and so are effortless looking shoes like toms or vans that smells teens! I would rather have a more  high tech camera when walking around taking pics because they are all so clear and details are a must. The disadvantages in a SLR camera is that I can't take any weird angles like I would with IPhone. For my theme I would rather want a SLR because I just need it to be clear and the viewers be able to see the designs and details and I don't have to be in a weird pose or position all I have to do is look down.

No comments :

Post a Comment